LEES silent generators take advantages of weatherproof canopy, which is fashionable and beautiful with bright color. Unique design of muffler, inlet and outlet air and mute cotton low the noise of generators obviously, which could reach 58-60dbA/7m without loading and 62-65dbA/7m with full loading.
LEES Kubota silent generators have a wide power range from 9~50kVA. The generators are widely used in industrial, commercial, backup, primary power source and outdoors project work and so on.
Kubota (Japan) enjoys a strong reputation in the global market for its excellent compact, lightweight, high-output engines. Kubota is the first company in the world to obtain certification for general-purpose engines under the California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions regulations, Kubota's engines are renowned for their world-class environmental performance. Kubota is also acknowledged for its engineering capabilities in adapting engines to different applications.
Benefits of LEES Kubota Silent Generator:
1. Typical color match “yellow with black”, which is bright and attractive
2. Beautiful and fashionable canopy with tight structure. Loading quantity: 14sets/20’GP and 28 sets/40’HQ
3. The design for the market is best-selling model with classic shape, which has high market acceptance.
4. The rainproof canopy is used 2 mm thickness cold rolled steel, strong and durable, which sound insulation effect is good. The surface of the canopy is used powder painting, which production workmanship is rigorous.
5. Adopt two-step silencing technology with high density sound-absorbing cotton to reduce running noise.
6. Humanized design fully consider the customer experience and improve its service satisfaction.
With years' experience in manufacturing high quality kubota generators 5-38kva silent type diesel power which help you solve power problem, Lees Power is known as one of the professional manufacturers and suppliers of various diesel generator sets. Though situated in the convenient China, we have many dealers spreading around the world.
|Powered by Kubota (50Hz)|
|MODEL||POWER (KVA)||ENGINE||ALTERNATOR||PDF Download|