4*1000W Matal Halide Lighting Tower Manual Type
Lighthouse (manual type)
It is commonly used for night construction and other field operations in municipal engineering, highways, bridges, ports, mining and construction industries. At the same time, it is also used for night repairs and disaster relief sites.
1) 1000 watt metal halide lamps with high brightness and long service life.
2) Weatherproof switch / control box - Make sure to use it safely on rainy days.
3) Height adjustable to prevent falling mechanism, good wind resistance, safety and stability.
4) Manual lifting machine, flexible lifting, any height, automatic locking.
5) The lamp holder is lifted in 4 sections.
|Lighting Longevity||3 Years|
|Hydraulic Mast Extension||9m|
|Mast Rotation||360 Degrees Manual|
|Package||Plywood Pallet/Plwood Case/Cartons|
Standard Configuration of the Matal Halide Lighting Tower
1) Powerful 4*1000W metal halide lamps (Flood lights or spotlights)
2) Reliable Japan Kubota, UK Perkins diesel engine generator
3) Harsen or Smartgen digital controller module
4) Durable fixtures resist shock and last longer
5) Unique lamp design increases filament life and keeps maximum light on the job longer
Increasing productivity while saving time and money
6) One outrigger and four leveling jacks provide stability
7) Automatic engine shutdown system protects engine from damage due to low oil pressure and high coolant temperature
8) Durable 9m galvanized mechanical mast
9) 360° non-continuous tower rotation and retractable mast cable
Q1: What's your warranty period?
A: Our warranty terms is 2 year,but based on some special project, we can extended our warranty period.
Q2: Does your generators has global warranty?
A: Yes, most of our products like Cummins, Perkins, Doosan power generator enjoy the global warranty service.
Q3: Do you accept OEM/ODM service?
A: Yes, we can accept OEM & ODM service.
Q4: What's your payment terms?
A: We can accept T/T 30% in advance, and the balance 70% shall be paid before shipment.
Or 100% irrevocable confirmed L/C at sight.