Australian 6KW Hydraulic Type Light Tower
The Australian 6KW Hydraulic Type Light Tower is a towable lighting unit driven by a liquid-cooled diesel engine that can rotate a 6,000-watt generator. With four 1500-watt metal halide lamps on top of the 30-foot rotating mast, the unit will continuously illuminate the 6-7 acre area without refueling for up to 60 hours. The lighthouse is suitable for construction sites, outdoor activities, agricultural operations, emergency camps, perimeter lighting and remote locations without the need to access the grid.
-6,000 Watts of lights from 4 x 1500 Watt Metal Halide Lamps
-Reliable Kubota engine and 6kW rated power generator
-Quiet 71dBA sound levels at 7m away
-Durable 9m galvanized hydraulic mast
-359° non-continuous tower rotation and retractable mast cable
-Standard engine protection includes high water temperature and low oil shutdowns
|Lamp Type||Metal Halide Lamps|
|Excitation Mode||AC Rotating Exciter|
|Mast Lifting System||Hydraulic|
|Engine||KubotaPerkins / Lees|
|Max. Mast Height||9m|
Benefits of the 6KW Hydraulic Type Light Tower：
1. Kubota / Perkins / Lees engines to provide reliable power and high performance.
2. Standard design and personal modification ensure to offer the project at the fastest speed.
3. Telescopic, mechanical, 4 stages mast up to 9 meters
4. New unique high pressure aluminum lamps
5. Heavy-duty winch design and integral forklift pockets.
6. High frequency generator work without ballast, easy to maintain
7. Hydraulic winch for extending and retracting mast.
8. Separate steel doors, lockable, weather protected and powder-coated protection
9. Individual breaker switch for each light assembly
10. Auxiliary big fuel tank
The lighting system on the unit consists of four 1000 watt metal halide lamps attached to the end of a three-stage rotating pole. These floodlights produce floodlight patterns that illuminate at least 5 acres. Each floodlight is equipped with a round aluminum reflector, a tempered glass lens, a silicone gasket for moisture and dust protection, and an on/off switch.
|Rating voltage (V)||230|
|Rating current (A)||26.1|
|Engine outoput[at rate rpm] (kW)||9.5|
|Rated Speed (rpm)||1800|
|Start-up system voltage (V)||12|
|Fuel consumption(at 75% load) (L/h)||2.03|
|Lubricanting Oil Capacity (L)||5.1|
|Coolant capacity(only engine) (L)||4.3|
|Design/insulation class/||Synchronous/class H|
|Votage regulation (%)||Within ±6|
|Nominal voltage (V)||230|
|Available ambient Temp. (℃)||50|
|Dry Weight (kg)||17.5Kg|
|Total height (m)||9|
|Light Type||Metal Halide Lamp|
|Luminous Flux (Lm)||110000|
|Lamp votage (V)||263|
|Avg .Life (Hr)||5000|
|Size（LxWxH) (mm)||2700*2264*8682mm（Unfold）/ 4400*1314*1980mm (Pack up)|